Monday, May 30, 2005

Sentimental Hustlers Get their Mourn on: AKA Chicks dig poker

(quotes not necessarily in order)
"Dude I haven't seen you mourn our soldiers all day"
"Well there was that one time"
"Yeah, but he'd just lot twenty pot. soldiers...twenty dollar pot...soldiers"
Slick Willy: "Chicks dig it when you're playing poker in a bar. It's because you're not there for them, and that's hot. Let's go to the bar and pick up chicks by mourning our fallen soldiers. 'Why are so sad' I'm mourning our fallen soldiers.... And I just lost a pot."
"Something almost priceless as it were.... Cash...."
"I don't know what I want to do. I'm restless. I don't even know if I want to go hit on chicks. Maybe I'm gay."
"Let's find out!"
"Heads up freezeout for gay-ness!"
"Where's Spike when you need him??? All-in!"
"Wait, was that gay-ness or gay-dom?"
"I like gay-dom better than gay-ness."

And there were cards. And grilled burgers with avacadoes. And No-Limit short-handed action. And Four Hands bitching about how if someone would have played correctly he would have won. And Slick getting confused by his own play. And Four Hands thinking you only needed four cards for a straight. And The Master getting drawn out on way too many times to count. Three Hour and Four Hands took the money.

I hate you all,
-4h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home